- Khanie, G., (2019). “Education and labor market activity of women: The Case of Botswana”. Journal of Labor and Society, Vol. 1, No. 22, pp. 791-805,
- Khanie, G., (2019). “Education and Female Labour Market Activity”. Botswana Institute for Development Policy Analysis, Working Paper No. 61, May 2019.
- Khanie, G., (2018). “Impact of Internationalization on Firm Performance”. Botswana Institute for Development Policy Analysis, Working Paper No. 58, August 2018.
- Khanie, G., (2018). “Financing SMEs in Botswana: Factors Influencing Access to Credit”. Botswana Institute for Development Policy Analysis. Working Paper No. 50, March 2018.
- Malope, P., Tshukudu, M., Gaetsewe, T., Khanie, G., Molefhi, K. and Mackenzie, L., (2018). “An Insight into the 2018/19 Budget for the Education Sector: Briefing Note”.Botswana Institute for Development Policy Analysis.
- Modisaemang, G., Narayana, N. and Nair, M.K.S., (2015), “Is External Debt a Threat to Botswana’s Economic Growth? An Empirical Enquiry”, International Journal of Economic Issues, Vol. 8, No. 1 (January-June, 2015), pp. 15-23.
- Nair, M.K.S., Narayana, N. and Modisaemang, G, (2014), “The Causality Between External Debt and Economic Growth in Botswana: A Vector Autoregressive (VAR) Approach”, Indian Journal of Environment and Development, Vo. 11, No. 1, (June 2014), pp. 19-41.
- Review and Revision of the Agricultural Credit Guarantee Scheme for Botswana – January 2020 to present, Ministry of Finance and Economic Development
- Assessment of Investment Opportunities within the Manufacturing Sector in Botswana – March 2019 to February 2020, Citizen Entrepreneurial Development Agency (CEDA).
- Report of Alcohol Reduction Strategies: Based on National Stakeholder Consultations – January 2019 to February 2019, Ministry of Health and Wellness.
- Evaluation of the Effectiveness of the Citizen Economic Empowerment Policy and Development of Monitoring Tool – April 2017 to December 2017, Public Procurement and Asset Disposal Board (PPADB).
- Evaluation of the National Interventions against Alcohol Abuse in Botswana – January 2017 to October 2017, Ministry of Health and Wellness.
- Report on Botswana Climate Smart Agriculture, Policy Dialogue – November 2016, Food Agriculture and Natural Resources Policy Analysis Network (FANRPAN).
- Review of the Revised National Incomes, Employment, Prices and Profits of 2005 – May 2016 to March 2017, Ministry of Finance and Economic Development.
Joe Doe is the smartest guy I ever met, he provides great tech service for each template and allows me to become more knowledgeable as a designer.
He provides great tech service for each template and allows me to become more knowledgeable as a designer.