Board of Trustees
The board of trustees, constituted in terms of the Deed of Trust of 1995, is responsible for matters related to strategy and policy directions of the institute.The board also retains the authority to exercise control over all the activities of the institute. The board of trustees is composed of five (5) members, and membership is drawn from the Government of Botswana (Office of the President, and Ministry of Finance and Economic Development); University of Botswana; Bank of Botswana; Business Botswana; civil society and other research inclined organizations. The Executive Director is an ex-officio member and Secretary to the board.
There are three subcommittees of the Board:
- Finance, Risk, and Audit Committee (FRAC) provides oversight in ensuring transparency and integrity in financial information and fulfilling its corporate governance responsibility.
- Human Resource - The purpose of the Committee is to assist the BIDPA Board of Trustees in fulfilling its oversight responsibilities in the field of human resources.
- Research Committee ensures transparency and integrity in the execution of the research mandate.
The board of trustees is composed of five (5) members and membership is drawn from;
- Government of Botswana -Office of the President
- Government of Botswana – Ministry of Finance and Economic Development
- Bank of Botswana
- University of Botswana
- Business Botswana
The Executive Director is an ex-officio member and Secretary to the board.
Meet Board of Trustees
Mr. Daniel Molaodi