- Raboloko, M. (2019). Services Sector and Economic Growth in Botswana, Journal of
Business Management and Economics, Vol. 10(1). pp. 001-008
- Raboloko, M. (2019). The Impact of Infrastructure on Economic Growth in Botswana,
BIDPA Working Paper No. 66
- Mogomotsi, P. K., Kolobe, M., Raboloko, M. and Mmopelwa, G. (2019). The Economic
Contribution of Tourism to Local Communities: The case of Khumaga and Moreomaoto
villages, Botswana, PULA: Botswana Journal of African Studies, Vol. 32, No 1, pp. 84 – 99
- Raboloko, M. (2018). Determinants of Service Sector Growth in Botswana, BIDPA
Working Paper No. 56.
- Mmolainyane, K., Sekakela, K., Motsatsi, J. and Raboloko, M. (2018). 2018/19 Botswana
Government Budget: Briefing Note. BIDPA, Gaborone, Botswana.
- Molebatsi, K. and Raboloko, M. (2016). Time Series Modelling of Inflation in Botswana
using Consumer Price Indices, International Journal of Economics and Finance, Vol. 8, No.
3, pp. 15 – 22.
- Zimunya, F. M. and Raboloko M. (2015). Determinants of Household Debt in Botswana: 1994 – 2012, Journal of Economics and Public Finance, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 14 – 36.
- Raboloko, M., Motlaleng, G. R. and Bakwena, M. (2014). Determinants of Inflation in Botswana: 2003 – 2011, Asian-African Journal of Economics and Econometrics, 14(2): 195-210.
- Sekwati, L., Narayana, N. and Raboloko, M. (2012). Understanding the Nature of Household Poverty in Botswana, PULA Journal of African Studies 26(1): 71 – 81
The following is a list of some of the projects Mr. Raboloko has been involved in since joining BIDPA:
- Evaluation of the Citizen Economic Empowerment Policy in Botswana. Client: Public Procurement
and Asset Disposal Board (PPADB), 2018.
- Customer and Operator Perceptions Survey. Client: Botswana Communications Regulatory Authority
- Review the Revised National Policy on Incomes, Employment, Prices and Profits of 2005. Client:
Ministry of Finance and Economic development, 2017.
- Evaluation of National Campaigns Against Alcohol Abuse in Botswana. Client: Ministry of Health &
- Value Chain Mapping for Dairy and Piggery Sectors. Client: Centre for the Development of Enterprise
Joe Doe is the smartest guy I ever met, he provides great tech service for each template and allows me to become more knowledgeable as a designer.
He provides great tech service for each template and allows me to become more knowledgeable as a designer.