- Consolidation and Repositioning of the South African Public Service – Collaborative project between the South African Department of Public Service and Administration and the United Nations Development Programme (2012 – 2013)
- Development of a Communications Strategy for the Botswana Examinations Council (2013 – 2014)
- Development of the Botswana Fibre Networks (BOFINET) Strategy and Performance Management System (2013 – 2014)
- Development of a High Performance Culture Strategy for the Botswana Telecommunications Corporation Limited (2014 –2015)
- Consultancy on the Botswana Communications Regulatory Authority (BOCRA) Customer Satisfaction Survey (2015)
- Development of the National Waste Management Policy for the Department of Waste Management and Pollution Control (DWMPC) (2015–2016)
- Open Budget Survey 2017 for Botswana
- Development of the National Decentralisation Policy (2016-2019)
- Evaluation of the Effectiveness of the Citizen Economic Empowerment Policy (CEEP) and Development of Monitoring Tools (2017-2018)
- Data Entry, Analysis and Report Compilation on Public Opinion Survey on Corruption for the Directorate on Corruption and Economic Crime (2020)
- Omotoye, A.M.T. (2011). An evaluation of the retention and career management policy for senior management in the South African Public Service with specific reference to the Limpopo Province. MAdmin Dissertation. Pretoria: University of Pretoria.
- Omotoye, A.M.T. and Malan, L.P. (2011). Conceptualising Labour Turnover and
Retention Management in the Senior Management Service. African Journal of Public
Affairs, 4(1), pp.160-169.
- Omotoye, A.M.T. (2016). An Overview of the Role of Non-State Actors in Preventing
and Combating Corruption: Challenges and Opportunities. Public Administration Review,
- Omotoye, A.M.T. (2017). Determinants and impediments of whistle-blowing in local
government councils: A case study of the South-East District Council, Botswana.
Africa’s Public Service Delivery and Performance Review, 5(1).
- Omotoye, A.M.T. (2018). Policy Implementation Challenges and Prospects in Botswana:
Case of the National Policy on Care for People with Disabilities. BIDPA Working Paper
- Omotoye, A. M.T. (2019). Institutional and policy issues experienced in the
implementation of Botswana’s national disability policy. Journal of Public Affairs, 19(2).
- Omotoye, A.M.T. (2019). Gender and Corruption in Botswana: Perceptions,
Participation and Considerations for Anti-Corruption Policy. BIDPA Working Paper 69.
- Omotoye, A.M.T. Whistleblowing in Botswana’s Construction Industry: A Public and
Private Sector Perspective. BIDPA Working Paper (Forthcoming).
- Omotoye, A.M.T. Perspectives on Gender and Corruption in Botswana: Lessons and
Implications for Anti-Corruption Policy. African Journal of Public Administration and
Joe Doe is the smartest guy I ever met, he provides great tech service for each template and allows me to become more knowledgeable as a designer.
He provides great tech service for each template and allows me to become more knowledgeable as a designer.