Consultancy Projects/ Research involved in while at BIDPA
- The “Botswana National Poverty Eradication Policy”. Client: OP/UNDP. 2019.
- The “Botswana Women Entrepreneurship Study”. Client: The World Bank. 2017/18.
- The “Review of the Revised National Policy on Incomes, Employment, Prices and Profits of 2005”.
Client: Ministry of Finance & Economic Development. 2016.
- The “Botswana Communications Regulatory Authority Customer Satisfaction Survey”. Client:
Botswana Communications Regulatory Authority. 2015.
- The “Social Upliftment Theme Diagnostic” Client: NSO, Botswana. 2014.
- “Gender and Inclusive Growth: The Role of Institutions in Promoting SME Growth in Mauritius
and Botswana”: IDRC. 2013.
- The “Evaluation of the African Development Bank's 2004-2013 Asistance to Botswana”. Client:
African Development Bank. 2013.
- “The Botswana Social Protection Assessment”. Collaboratively with World Bank. (2013).
- “The Revision of National Policy on Gender and Development”. Client: MLHA- Gender Affairs
1. L. Mookodi, (2019), “Consumption Inequality in Botswana: The Decomposition of the Gini
Coefficient of Consumer Expenditures”, BIDPA Working Paper 65.
2. Mookodi L., and Kaboyakgosi G. (2018). “Towards a “Whole of Government” Approach?
Experiences of the Integrated Results Based Management System in Botswana”. African Journal of
Public Administration and Management. Special Edition; Vol. XXV No. 2. June 2018. The African
Association for Public Administration and Management (AAPAM).
3. Okurut, F. N., Ama, N.O., Mookodi, L., Okurut, M.L.A., & Ama, H. A. (2016). Determinants of
SMMES Growth in Botswana. International Journal of Economic Issues, Vol. 9, No. 1 (January-June,
4. Okurut, F.N; Ama, N.O; Mookodi, L; Okurut, M.L.A; Ama, H.A. Institutions and SMME
Development in Botswana: Evidence from Exploratory. (2016). Asian-African Journal of Economics
and Econometrics, Vol. 16, No. 1, 2016: 39-61.
5. Ana B. Amaya, Isaac Choge, Philippe De Lombaerde, Stephen Kingah, Samuel Longwe, Mubita
Luwabelwa, Enock Mhehe, Themba Moeti, Lillian Mookodi, Ponesai Nyika and Molefe Phirinyane,
(2015), “A PRARI Toolkit of Indicators for the Southern African Development Community
(SADC)”, December 2015
6. Kaboyakgosi G. and L. Mookodi, (2014), “Integrated Results Based Management in Botswana:
Institutions, Documentation and Progress to Date”, BIDPA Working Paper 41.
Joe Doe is the smartest guy I ever met, he provides great tech service for each template and allows me to become more knowledgeable as a designer.
He provides great tech service for each template and allows me to become more knowledgeable as a designer.